Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lighting


I've been out and about, enjoying myself, taking pictures of everything and anything I find captivating. I've realised that I'm particularly fascinated by light, and the way it can change any landscape, room or scene. Maybe you can see that for yourselves in the following pictures... 
















Movement & Lighting

The following pictures were taken from the car window, so you can see some movement in some of them - or they might seem slightly blury. I think it gives a nice edge to them. 

  









this is the only one I tweeked a little to make more of a contrast between the yellow and blue.






1 comment:

  1. You certainly make Bergen look a beautiful place. Particularly impressive are the photo's you took from the car, whilst still managing to create an interesting balance of foreground and background activity with well positioned light. The picture of the two silhouetted men skating, the one centred hunched over, whilst the man on the far left is appearing more professional in his skiing. All this with the sun perfectly positioned in the corner to leave its reflection across the frozen lake.

    ReplyDelete