Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Work from the 22.01.2013


Yes, I like photography ok?...

Yesterday I decided to play with the screen-saver on my computer, and this is what was created! It looks like I'm drawing in mid-air with my fingers - pretty cool...




This picture was also taken yesterday - while I was waiting for my bus home from school. Quite miraculously so, we've been having bright blue skies for the past couple of weeks. And this has made way for some picture-perfect scenes! 
I couldn't resist... The bright blue sky; the moon; the sun touching the tops of the trees... it was too beautiful!


... and this is what the town center looked like when I got there...
I don't know if the picture is clear enough, but the icy ground reflects some light.



Finally, these pictures were taken today on my way home from school.

This was taken as I was leaving school...


... these were taken while I was on the bus - as you can see in one of them. My camera decided to change its focus, so I got a clearer picture of the window than of what was going on behind it! I still think it's nice though... I'm starting to wonder if I find everything beautiful, lol...
Anyway, the sun is setting...



When I got home, the sun had almost completely set, but not quite - it left behind a beautiful twilight... 



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful photo of the town centre, with the dark glassy waters foregrounded by busy shadowy people with the light of the mountain tops in the background. Particularly like the contrast between the light on the mountains with the light on the roof of the building in the centre background next to the railway station. The photo is then topped of by the watchful gaze of the moon. A common link in all bar one of the photo's you uploaded yesterday. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete